Friday, September 23, 2011

Rescued a man man married first dog

And the dog than Lai encounter, now in retrospect it is providence. That night, my husband and I went out for a walk, husband of temporary decided not to go past habitual route, we changed direction, the results met it is wandering. At first found it thought it was a cat, a small and thin body along the roadside grass walk. 



Husband do not usually pay attention to these street wandering small things, but the night he had the doings of ghosts and gods to pull me with this little guy walked a long way, finally took it home. Later we in the online advertised for dog inspiration, in the vicinity of the village of inquiries have people know this dog, no fruit. Then, we decided to adopt the dog, and give it a new name is lai.

Lai eyes than some confused, obviously unfamiliar environment make it somewhat at a loss. But it still showed a very cute, quiet, so I thought it wouldn't call it. Later in the real show oneself in one's true colors seen than Li before I understood that this little guy cheated us both.



Lovely than Lai, Lai happy than!!In a good BaBaT and MaMa not only to wander, also on the happy prince's life .....Compared with my love so much. My love is wandering, but the character is very fierce! Don't look at him is not big, but too much. That each injection are kept in the cages, even shaving must use anesthesia. I lost my head!Still more than enough good lai ...

No comments:

Post a Comment