Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My flower is a 45 big little golden retriever

Blossoming in the car is not used in the day, the cry, I know he misses his mother, very afraid, so to comfort it, it will calm down. After I get home, will put out there, it was ignorant, from the unknown, I also haven't clear the bed position, move its sleeping basket was looking for the position, not easy to set the position of act with confusion, pour water to drink it, then hurriedly pick of the.



All around the house to pull NN and BB, every time I and it shouts it, it is not know what course to take, and in different locations, alas, it is difficult to get, for this, I think in the balcony partition management approach, it will be kept in the balcony, is divided into three areas, one is shit District, a sleeping area, one is eating area, in the toilet area placed a newspaper to it, it lazily, has no reaction. A real headache! Oh, let it get used to it.Night of Miss Li said it wanted to eat calcium water, then down to the drugstore to buy a calcium gluconate, a box of fourteen yuan! Also bought glucose to the blossoming.



Three o'clock at midnight, I together have a look there if there is no response, and found it to have meaning, so put it out, unexpectedly, it rushed to it in the door last night of NN place NN, piss me off, and then cleaning the floor in the depth of night, really annoying!!Early in the morning at six o'clock, I was sobbing voice woke, I think it is hungry, look, find it in the toilet area newspaper BB, ah, it know! Although still cleaning, but a happy heart.Now it seems to be adapted to the balcony 's life, always in the balcony bed, squint, a face comfortable way, think of it is very lovable.Mother with Hao Jun with the view of blossoming, are also very welcome Hao Jun. I found the blossoming like children, love and he play, he go to which, it runs to where.

No comments:

Post a Comment