Monday, September 19, 2011

Dior finally had our family baby health

Audi and I did not come back a long time, busy the past two years to run around in the city, move over move over, just like in the Audi around with me everywhere I go. Farmers room, living area, moving apartments, elevator stairs, which have followed me. Changed so many places, the only thing I insist, is to give it the best care, and a warm home.


 

The autumn of 2009, I bought the first set of their own small house, where small, there is no hall room, barely enough to put our belongings, but I make room in the cabinet before the kennel down the Audi, it is a day on lying on the inside, looking out the window head looked out hope. Audi the end of 2009 over 3 years old, and this time, I'm sure, I want to mother.







 

As the pregnancy fatigue drowsy, so I handed the task of walking the dog at her husband during the day and woke up later, I took it down or the play. 12 months, I personally get to play the third year Audi vaccines, deworming drugs in vitro by the husband to, I will not touch any pesticides. But I still insist on a bath every two weeks to Audi, sitting on a stool to move Zhang flush the toilet to give it a bath, I fiddle with it, motionless. Fortunately, I have no response, so in early pregnancy is quite easy for me, but easy to starve, nightly Audi dinner, I late night.




 

Determined to do a check after pregnancy, T. gondii is still negative, do the B-New Year period saw a little guy in the stomach to turn to roll, very lively, the doctor said he was a good move, everything is normal. I think the good, the other children out, after the call Audi to do Ao Dige, Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment